Take advantage of online paperwork, and basic instructions below. If you do not find the paperwork needed for your treatment or need post-op instructions, please call us at 405-330-8847.
Patient Information Portal
First Visit Paperwork
All patients should complete this packet before their first visit. You can print and fill out all forms ahead of your appointment. You can then bring them with you, or fax them to us at 405.330.8849.
- Do not eat anything after midnight the night before your surgery. This includes water, coffee, gum or candy.
- Do not take any medications the morning of your surgery, unless it is your normal dose of blood pressure medication. Take this with sips of water. Do not take insulin or diabetic medication. Bring all medication in the original bottles to surgery.
- Stop Coumadin or Plavix 5-7 days prior to surgery. This must be cleared by the prescribing physician. You will need labs (PT/INR) drawn the day before surgery
- Stop aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications 7-10 days prior to surgery.
- Stop any hormone replacement and birth control pills one week before surgery and do not begin using again until four weeks post-op.
- If you see a cardiologist, you will need written clearance for surgery. This is your responsibility to obtain and may be faxed to us at 405.330.8849.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and expect to be at the surgery center for at least four hours.
- Leave all valuables at home. If you wear contacts, glasses or dentures, bring a case for them. All body jewelry must be removed. This is for your own protection.
- Please notify us if you develop symptoms of a cold, fever or skin rash on the operative site.
- You must have a driver of at least 18 years of age. You may not leave the facility alone or drive yourself home. We recommend having someone stay with you for the first 24 hours after surgery.
- Please contact our office at 405.330.8847 with any questions.